CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009/02/02

The Spring Festival In Malaysia







It is my first time celebrated The Spring Festival in Malaysia!



In Malaysia have many malaysia-chinese,so I think it will be very interesting.



When The Spring Festivial is coming I find I think is wrong .



The malaysia-chinese to celebrate The Spring Festival is very simple!



So chinese will feel it very simple very boring!



We have 10days holidays to celebrate The Spring Festival!



but,i think this 10days is very hard . only saty in my house.



celebrate new year with with my computer.



I think it is my boringest The Spring Festival in my life!



If next I will have an The Spring Festival in Mylaysia again.



I will make it become my best The Spring Festival in my life!

1 comment:

shapx said...

I really like your story...
maybe we can correct a few words to make it better :)