CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008/11/10

Questions And Answers (about my hometown)

1.Q:Can you describe your town or village?
A:My hometown is in xinjiang China ,it is very beautiful city I born here and grow up here .I love my city very much !There have many delicious food and fruit .so xinjian have a beautiful name "delicious food city" xinjiang girls is very beautiful !so xinjiang is very famous in China !
2Q:What jobs do people in your town do?
A:We can do every things in xinjiang like in Perlis!
3Q:What activities usually people in your town do during their free time?
A:In the free time we can go to net bar ,zoo ,park and so on like people in Kula lump!
4Q:What do you like about your town?
A:In my city I like eat because xinjiang have many delicious food for example :bbq , big dish of chicken , la tiao zi , kao bao zi,and many many delicious food !
5Q:How has your town change iver the last twenty years?
A:My city has change very big if you want to know please come to xinjiang!You will find xinjiang is very beautiful . Perhaps you will love in xinjiang very much!

2 comments:

irma ahmad said...

Dear Superman Ma;
first of all, could you please change your blog from Chinese to English so that i can easily find the icon for comment!
Secondly, you have a very nice character! hmmm maybe you should add some pictures in your blog so that it will help me to understand more about your hometown!

irma

Anonymous said...

congratulations for having a lot af interesting stuff on your page..but i think you should write more instead of "copy & paste" story from the internet..

can you do that superman???