CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008/10/21

One of day in Malaysia

Hello!
I knew a new malaysian ----Shabudin !
He is our teacher ,he told me someting about Malaysia .
He drave car take us to scan parts of The Perlis!
He take us to drank tea!
Yestoday is my first happy day in Malaysia!
Let me inturduce someting about Malaysia in my feeling!
first come here I felt very hot and wet !
we drave 10 hours car to Perlis then we felt very tired !
In here the food is sweet .it different from xinjiang china!
Now I want to say I am very happy in here !
In here people are very friendly I think Iwill love here soon!
I LOVE MALAYSIA ,I LOVE PERLIS I LOVE UNIMAP!

1 comment:

irma ahmad said...

hmmmm first of all, please change the setting of your blog from Mandarin to English...

second of all, do you like Shahabudin? Why do you like him?

Have you tried other food such as Indian food or Thai food which I think not that sweet but also spicy. Tell me more about your hometown and your family. Do you miss them?

irma